Sarah Palios, BSc (Hons), ACMI, MCMI
- Visiting Lecturer in the Faculty of Health, Education and Life Sciences at Birmingham City University
- Strategic Development Director at Hillcroft House Research Hub
- Chartered Management Accountant (ACMA) and Chartered Manager (MCMI)
- Director of IBA Governance Limited
- Her career includes key roles with Arthur Anderson LLP as well as being the Management Accountant for a UK Division of Reed International.
- After a series of senior commercial roles Sarah went on to become the Executive Director for a private hospital within the General Healthcare Group and held two Board positions within a joint venture Healthcare project.
- The understanding of human behaviour and emotions within executive management, within a matrix/networked organisation culture.
Click below to read more.
For more information email hello@IBAworlds.org