Sarah Crizzle, BMus (Hons) PGCE.
- Visiting Lecturer in the Faculty of Health, Education and Life Sciences at Birmingham City University
- MD & Creative Director at Hillcroft House Research Hub
- Vice President of IBA Alumni
- One of the key developers of Intelligent Behaviour Analytics®
- Sarah trained as a classical musician and then specialised in music education. She has worked with fusing music and storytelling and has extensive experience in developing creative products for both educational and commercial use.
- The understanding of human behaviour and emotions and how it correlates with IBA Language to improve outcomes in education.
For more information email hello@IBAworlds.org