Ryan Marcovich, BSc (Hons), MSc, BABCP, BPS
- Visiting Lecturer in the Faculty of Health, Education and Life Sciences at Birmingham City University
- Mental Health Advisor at Hillcroft House Research Hub
- Rational-Emotive Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (RECBT) psychotherapist, providing CBT as a multimodal evidence-based therapy for mental health issues
- 15 years in social care. Working with the elderly, eating disorders, personality disorders, refugees and asylum seekers.
- The understanding of human behaviour and emotions to improve the efficacy of NHS patient outcomes in the IAPT Service (Improving Access to Psychological Therapy).
For more information email hello@IBAworlds.org