Ryan Marcovich, BSc (Hons), MSc, BABCP, BPS
- Visiting Lecturer in the Faculty of Health, Education and Life Sciences at Birmingham City University
- Mental Health Director at Hillcroft House Research Hub
- Specialist Lead for IBAAC (IBA Advisory Committee Clinical Governance)
- Rational-Emotive Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (RECBT) psychotherapist, providing CBT as a multimodal evidence-based therapy for mental health issues
- The leading global expert in the application of Intelligent Behaviour Analytics® with respect to supporting his practice of Rational-Emotive Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (RECBT)
- Student Risk Manager at Kings College London
- Practices with a leading team of psychotherapists based in Liverpool Street, Harley Street and Stanmore
- One of the key developers of IBA Emotions (second component of Intelligent Behaviour Analytics®)
- 15 years in social care. Working with the elderly, eating disorders, personality disorders, refugees and asylum seekers.
- The understanding of human behaviour and emotions to improve the efficacy of NHS patient outcomes in the IAPT Service (Improving Access to Psychological Therapy).
Click below to read more.
For more information email hello@IBAworlds.org