Professor Adam Crizzle
- Professor in the Faculty of Health, Education and Life Sciences at Birmingham City University
- MD & Research Director at Hillcroft House Research Hub
- Executive Career Coach & Leadership Trainer
- Chair of the JCT Research Trust which is focussed on raising educational awareness for blood, organ and bone marrow donation
- Expertise is within the field of human behaviours and emotions
- Inventor of Intelligent Behaviour Analytics®
- CPD Standards Office accredited speaker (70051)
- Over three decades within the fields of Human Behaviour, Research, Statistical Forecasting, Logistics and Education.
- The understanding of human behaviour and emotions to improve mental health and well-being, within matrix/networked organisation culture.
Click below to read more.
For more information email hello@IBAworlds.org