Dr Paul Coulter, MBChB, DRCOG, DCH, DFFP, MRCGP (merit), Diploma Palliative Medicine (Cardiff)., FRCP (Edin.), SCE (Palliative Medicine)
- Visiting Lecturer in the Faculty of Health, Education and Life Sciences at Birmingham City University
- Medical Director at Hillcroft House Research Hub
- Chair of IBAAC (IBA Advisory Committee Clinical Governance)
- President of IBA Alumni
- Consultant in Palliative Medicine for Gateshead Health NHS Foundation Trust.
- Q member, which is an initiative connecting people with improvement expertise across the UK, led by the health foundation and supported and co-funded by NHS Improvement.
- Medical Advisor for the JCT Research Trust which is focussed on raising educational awareness for blood, organ and bone marrow donation
- The youngest ever President of the Highland Medical Society
- Represented the North of Scotland Royal College of GPs on the end of life care bill
- Awarded runner up for the prestigious Royal College of General Practitioners Scottish GP of the year in 2011/12.
- Awarded QE Gateshead Star Award 2018: Highly commended in the Caring for You category.
- One of the key developers of Intelligent Behaviour Analytics®.
- The understanding of human behaviour and emotions to improve NHS leadership culture.
For more information email hello@IBAworlds.org