Angela Zvesper BSc (Econ); MBA.
- Visiting Lecturer in the Faculty of Health, Education and Life Sciences at Birmingham City University
- Programme Director at Hillcroft House Research Hub
- Director of IBA Governance Limited
- One of the key developers of IBA Behaviours (first component of Intelligent Behaviour Analytics®) and IBA Emotions (second component of Intelligent Behaviour Analytics®)
- Angela has an extensive background in the delivery of management training and development. She was Director of the MBA programme at De Montfort University, and has contributed to many training programmes both in the UK and abroad, including Russia and the Far East.
- The understanding of human behaviour and emotion and the profound impact that this knowledge can have on individual development, both in the work-place and personal relationships.
Click below to read more.
For more information email hello@IBAworlds.org