IBA Alumni is granted to all those who complete the IBA Foundation Level 1 and then IBA Foundation Level 2 programmes.
IBA Alumni builds awareness, engagement and ultimately support by offering programmes of value to alumni throughout their lives.
The exclusivity of IBA Alumni membership brings with it:
- Opportunities to learn more about how to enhance your personal life and professional career.
- Focussed regular IBA updates.
- VIP invitations to attend IBA International events in the US, Europe and Asia.
The IBA Alumni Board
The IBA Alumni Board has a goal of increasing and enhancing engagement amongst a growing global network of IBA Alumni.
Meet the IBA Alumni Board:
- Dr Paul Coulter, MBChB, DRCOG, DCH, DFFP, MRCGP (MERIT), DIP. PAL. MED., MRCP (UK) (Palliative Medicine)
- Angela Zvesper BSc (Econ); MBA
- Ryan Marcovich, BSc (Hons), MSc, BABCP, BPS
- Sarah Palios, BSc (Hons), ACMI, MCMI
- Professor Adam Crizzle
Click below to read more.
For more information email hello@IBAworlds.org