IBA® Alumni builds awareness, engagement and ultimately support by offering programmes of value to alumni throughout their lives.
The exclusivity of IBA® Alumni membership brings with it:
- Opportunities to learn more about how to enhance your personal life and professional career.
- Focussed regular IBA updates.
- VIP invitations to attend IBA International events in the US, Europe and Asia.
Membership is automatically awarded to students who achieve a Distinction, Merit or Pass on:
- MSc Module Understanding and Managing of Behaviours of Self, Teams and Organisations from Birmingham City University
- IBA® Practitioner Programme
- IBA® Teacher Practitioner Programme
The IBA® Alumni Board
The IBA® Alumni Board has a goal of increasing and enhancing engagement amongst a growing global network of IBA Alumni.
Meet the IBA® Alumni Board:
- Dr Paul Coulter, MBChB, DRCOG, DCH, DFFP, MRCGP (MERIT), DIP. PAL. MED., MRCP (UK) (Palliative Medicine)
For more information email hello@IBAworlds.org